About the Classes
Our burlesque classes are designed for students interested in learning on a regular basis and work towards a polished routine - either for stage or just for fun!
Places are strictly limited in this class and provided on a first come, first served basis.
No experience whatsoever is needed. Any size, shape or gender. All levels of skill can be catered to.
Over 10 weeks you will learn to exude confidence and sex appeal - plus the fundamentals of burlesque! Additional taster and ‘catch up’ classes are offered prior to the start of Term for students.
Each class provides a combination of technique, musicality and performance tips. You will spend part of your class learning these skills, and the other part working towards a group routine.
You will have an opportunity to perform this group routine together at the nearest “Burlesque After Dark” event.
What to Wear/Bring
Hobart Classes :
Payment is $130 per student per term (10 week term).
A $30 non refundable deposit is required for you to confirm your space. You will receive an invoice for this item upon your enrollment form being received.
The remainder of your payment can be made on commencement of your first class.
Terms and Conditions
Before completing the enrollment form it is important you read these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions prior to enrolling (or at any time) contact Grace at [email protected]
- Classes are for students 18 and over. By enrolling students confirm they are 18 or over
- Students are responsible for ensuring their fitness for class and advising of any potential injuries. Miss Kitty’s Meow and our instructors are not responsible or liable for any costs incurred, expenses and all liabilities whatsoever that may arise as a result of my actions or tutors instructions during all activities and performances undertaken
- Miss Kitty’s Meow takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes. It accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused in or near the classes and/or studios. We do our utmost to ensure a safe environment for our students and to provide alternatives during class for anyone with injuries or illnesse
- No refunds available
- A $30 deposit must be made to secure your place in the class. This is non refundable.
- No casual classes or partial payments are available.
- All term payments must be made in full
- Classes are subject to change. Miss Kitty’s Meow always endeavor to notify registered students with as much notice as possible - we highly recommend checking your emails and the private Facebook group on the day of a class.
- Any choreography taught in classes remains the exclusive property of Miss Kitty’s Meow and the relevant tutor/s and may not be replicated or performed in full or part without express written permission from Miss Kitty’s Meow.
- Miss Kitty's Meow expects that students enrolling will provide notice to the instructors of any change of mind or circumstances. Non attendance and non payment may result in you being barred from future attendance.
All our classes are held at Centre Stage Dance Company at 105 Main rd Moonah. Access is via Hopkins street, next door to the news agency.
There is ample parking close by - either on the street or in the rear carpark (access from Hopkins street or Albert Rd).
The studio is conveniently located on Main Road Moonah with bus stops only a minute walk from the studio. Buses tend to operate through Moonah every 10 minutes. Click here to plan your trip with Metro Tasmania
Looking for more burlesque classes?
Can't make the regular Wednesday term?
We often have one off workshops and special events. Please check out the Events page on the website for information about new and upcoming opportunities.
Interested in private classes? One on one or small group opportunities are available. Please email Grace at b[email protected]